Compliment the person above you!
You're the amazing rickrollersims who keeps the game threads alive
and you're really fun loving!!!!!!!!!!! *salutes*
and you're really fun loving!!!!!!!!!!! *salutes*
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You are a S P E N T A F R I C U L A R alien pal!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Seems like a really cool and fun person !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
You're one of the first people I met after returning to the site! And I'll say you're absolutely amazing!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're the most F A N T A S T I C rickroller and best friend of courrrrse I'd ever met!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem to be too nice and nice and fun and funny!! I would love to be your friend!
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp and the one on your ency is literally mesmerising I am in love
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is really too beautiful, I really like it too much !!!
Stay cool, life is a gift • Lynn Dawson •Discord : KellyLaBest_21843 / Dialogue color:#641FDA / Shop = OPEN !
Compliment the person above you!
I love your signature! The quote, font, and the color at the end! It’s all so beautiful!
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is so pretty !!!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |