OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:44
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
:wow:
Hiii!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:44
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
:wow:
Hiii!
Emi!!! Can ya rp with me??

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:44
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
:wow:
Hiii!
Hi hi!!! :> Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
EMiline!!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:
Why am i sounding like akinator ???

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:22
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
I read your post and it was so sweeeet
Aww, thx!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
Akinator??

Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
Akinator??

Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!

It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
Akinator??

Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!

Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!

It’s this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also how’s Bree doing with the Ball thingy
I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soon

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|