OOC Let's Chat!

Delilah Morrigan wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:02
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:54 Hey heyy

Heyyyy
What do you think of this
Ugh I feel for Laurie. And the song is well written as well. 10/10
Thanks!! Can anyone else give me their opinion ? I really need someone to join

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
@Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatful :cute: I’ll post a bit later tho
Whatcha think of this

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatful :cute: I’ll post a bit later tho
Whatcha think of this
Take your time! And it's really good, I love the song! I'd totally reply, but Rosie isn't equipped to be anyone's big sibling figure, sadly not yet!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:10
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatful :cute: I’ll post a bit later tho
Whatcha think of this
Take your time! And it's really good, I love the song! I'd totally reply, but Rosie isn't equipped to be anyone's big sibling figure, sadly not yet!
Just wanted your opinion!!

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:10
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:10
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatful :cute: I’ll post a bit later tho
Whatcha think of this
Take your time! And it's really good, I love the song! I'd totally reply, but Rosie isn't equipped to be anyone's big sibling figure, sadly not yet!
Just wanted your opinion!!
Well, I absolutely love it!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:03
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:02
Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:58
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:54 Hey heyy

Heyyyy
What do you think of this
Ugh I feel for Laurie. And the song is well written as well. 10/10
Thanks!! Can anyone else give me their opinion ? I really need someone to join
its really pretty!!! love it <3 <3 <3

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
LILY

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
ANGEL!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.