What does it mean to you?

Zebra

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Baby

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Tiny

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
SQUIRREL!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Acorn

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Nuts!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Peanut

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Protein

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Shake

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

What does it mean to you?
Banana milk!

You are not you when you are sane.