What does it mean to you?

Red Moon Red Knife

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Blood moon?

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Slytherin legend!

full Moon!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Werewolf 🐺

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
fangs!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Bite!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
grrrrr!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Roar!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
tiger!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Stripes

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine