16 Nov 2023, 02:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 02:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 02:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
16 Nov 2023, 02:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 02:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
16 Nov 2023, 02:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 lol I’m late but it’s good!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”