Let's Chat!
I just made my first banner, and used canvas for the first time. I don’t think I hate it! I’ve only ever done stuff through Pinterest but you can’t really make banners through it…
Reducio

| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
its pretty cute!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:31 I just made my first banner, and used canvas for the first time. I don’t think I hate it! I’ve only ever done stuff through Pinterest but you can’t really make banners through it…
Reducio
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well Nick is embaracing his McGregor heritageColin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:31 Night Cassie!
Yay! Another kilted lad!Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33 I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
ReducioWhat do you think of Nick’s outfit
Outfit looks really good Nick!
Let's Chat!
night Lassi!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
wait what? how?Laurie Holmes wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:45Girl your order gave me a headache![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
heyy nick!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
