OOC Let's Chat!

I just made my first banner, and used canvas for the first time. I don’t think I hate it! I’ve only ever done stuff through Pinterest but you can’t really make banners through it…

Reducio
Image posted by the member

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:31 I just made my first banner, and used canvas for the first time. I don’t think I hate it! I’ve only ever done stuff through Pinterest but you can’t really make banners through it…

Reducio
Image posted by the member
its pretty cute!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:31 Night Cassie!

Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33 I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes

Reducio
What do you think of Nick’s outfit
Image posted by the member
Yay! Another kilted lad!

Outfit looks really good Nick!
Well Nick is embaracing his McGregor heritage

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:45 Night everyone!!
night Lassi!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:45 Night everyone!!
night Lassi!!
Girl your order gave me a headache :lol: :grin:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:45
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 18:45 Night everyone!!
night Lassi!!
Girl your order gave me a headache :lol: :grin:
wait what? how?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
heyy nick!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Clarke how are you this fine wet day

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6