Last person to post wins!
hope so too T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44Oh okay. Hopefully everything starts slowing down and having you feel betterYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 19:46 everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now
tyy <33
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
ofcYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:46hope so too T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44Oh okay. Hopefully everything starts slowing down and having you feel betterYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 19:46 everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now
tyy <33
Last person to post wins!
awwwwhhh tysmmm ^ ^Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:47ofcYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:46hope so too T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44Oh okay. Hopefully everything starts slowing down and having you feel betterYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 19:46 everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now
tyy <33if you need to chat my owls are always open
![]()
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Your welcomeYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:52awwwwhhh tysmmm ^ ^Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:47ofcYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:46hope so too T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44Oh okay. Hopefully everything starts slowing down and having you feel betterYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44
yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.T
tyy <33if you need to chat my owls are always open
![]()
DO ya think this is a good dress for hazel??
Reducio

| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
O.M.G. THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!! THE PERSON WHO'LL DANCE W HER WILL BE LUCKYY TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:53Your welcomeYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:52awwwwhhh tysmmm ^ ^Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:47ofcYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:46hope so too T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44
Oh okay. Hopefully everything starts slowing down and having you feel better
tyy <33if you need to chat my owls are always open
![]()
![]()
DO ya think this is a good dress for hazel??
Reducio
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Awww thanks! Wanna see Brees??Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:55O.M.G. THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!! THE PERSON WHO'LL DANCE W HER WILL BE LUCKYY TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:53Your welcomeYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:52awwwwhhh tysmmm ^ ^![]()
DO ya think this is a good dress for hazel??
Reducio
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
YASSSSSSBree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:56Awww thanks! Wanna see Brees??Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:55O.M.G. THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!! THE PERSON WHO'LL DANCE W HER WILL BE LUCKYY TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:53Your welcome![]()
DO ya think this is a good dress for hazel??
Reducio
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
ALright! Here it isYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:57YASSSSSSBree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:56Awww thanks! Wanna see Brees??Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:55O.M.G. THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!! THE PERSON WHO'LL DANCE W HER WILL BE LUCKYY TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:53Your welcome![]()
DO ya think this is a good dress for hazel??
Reducio
Reducio

| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
OMG THATS GORGEOUSSSSSSSSBree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:57ALright! Here it isYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:57YASSSSSSBree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:56Awww thanks! Wanna see Brees??Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:55O.M.G. THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!! THE PERSON WHO'LL DANCE W HER WILL BE LUCKYY TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:53
Your welcome![]()
DO ya think this is a good dress for hazel??
Reducio
Reducio
dont u think she's a bit young to wear this tight tho? T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hmm didn't think of thatYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 22:00OMG THATS GORGEOUSSSSSSSSBree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:57ALright! Here it isYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:57YASSSSSSBree Grey wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:56Awww thanks! Wanna see Brees??Yexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:55
O.M.G. THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!! THE PERSON WHO'LL DANCE W HER WILL BE LUCKYY TO HAVE SUCH A BEAUTY!!!!
Reducio
dont u think she's a bit young to wear this tight tho? T.T
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |