Last person to post wins!
Yeah I was thinking Leo-neo or leo-beo
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
Hahaha works for me
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
Yay!
Darkness is full of beautiful creatures and sweet sorrows, and they should not be ignored if the darkness calls to you
Last person to post wins!
everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now
Last person to post wins!
hi hi
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
Hi Hi!
Last person to post wins!
yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 19:46 everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Oh okay. Hopefully everything starts slowing down and having you feel betterYexian Wei wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 21:44yes yes everything is alright thankfully, its js the school pressure and I rlly need to write my reply fast, whenever I open the document to start writing I just get dizzy and cant think of anything T.THazel Nelson wrote: 18 Sep 2025, 19:46 everything alright Xian? Yo could wl me if you need to and I'll get to it cause I have to go now