Let's Chat!
Good!! Enjoying my 'do nothing' Saturday!! Also meeting up with a few friends later. Wbu?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:53Hru?![]()
Let's Chat!
Also good! Finished the potions reply. Have fun!!Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:55Good!! Enjoying my 'do nothing' Saturday!! Also meeting up with a few friends later. Wbu?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:53Hru?![]()
Let's Chat!
I saw!! Will reply soon! Gonna prioritize the labyrinth I will!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:58Also good! Finished the potions reply. Have fun!!Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:55Good!! Enjoying my 'do nothing' Saturday!! Also meeting up with a few friends later. Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Parkrun time!
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Were a werewolf costume I have no ideaOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
Let's Chat!
Nick, please, be serious about this.Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:19Were a werewolf costume I have no ideaOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoesOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23Nick, please, be serious about this.Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00Were a werewolf costume I have no ideaOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
Let's Chat!
Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character developmentNick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:25Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoesOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23Nick, please, be serious about this.Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00Were a werewolf costume I have no ideaOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Well then suit thenOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:27Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character developmentNick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:25Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoesOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23Nick, please, be serious about this.Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00Were a werewolf costume I have no ideaOlivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?