OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:53
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:41
Emmeline Harris wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:30 Why is chat so dead??
Em!!!
Laasya!!
Hru? :cute:
Good!! Enjoying my 'do nothing' Saturday!! Also meeting up with a few friends later. Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:53
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:41
Emmeline Harris wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:30 Why is chat so dead??
Em!!!
Laasya!!
Hru? :cute:
Good!! Enjoying my 'do nothing' Saturday!! Also meeting up with a few friends later. Wbu?
Also good! Finished the potions reply. Have fun!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:58
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:53
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 07:41

Em!!!
Laasya!!
Hru? :cute:
Good!! Enjoying my 'do nothing' Saturday!! Also meeting up with a few friends later. Wbu?
Also good! Finished the potions reply. Have fun!!
I saw!! Will reply soon! Gonna prioritize the labyrinth I will!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Parkrun time! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
Were a werewolf costume I have no idea

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:19
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
Were a werewolf costume I have no idea
Nick, please, be serious about this.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
Were a werewolf costume I have no idea
Nick, please, be serious about this.
Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:25
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
Were a werewolf costume I have no idea
Nick, please, be serious about this.
Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character development

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:25
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
Were a werewolf costume I have no idea
Nick, please, be serious about this.
Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character development
Well then suit then

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6