Let's Chat!
Morning!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning Lenora
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It's actually evening here, but good morning, Lils. How are you this morning?
Let's Chat!
Its night here tho....... Sort of okay anywaysLenora Grace wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 15:27It's actually evening here, but good morning, Lils. How are you this morning?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Milicia Vranekova I CANT BREATHE MY THROAT :pepecry: YOU KILLED IT
@Makaio Kāne
I saw the announcement and I may have smirked again at the mayo one lol
@Charlotte Winfield I just realized you and Cecilia are captains. When'd this happen :o
(actually I knew cecilia was a captain, I think I forgot you were a captain)
@Makaio Kāne
@Charlotte Winfield I just realized you and Cecilia are captains. When'd this happen :o
(actually I knew cecilia was a captain, I think I forgot you were a captain)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
that is an amazing idea i would love that ency. the concept pic is awesomeGraci Laren wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 14:23 Good morning hio:)ReducioQuestion! does anyone think it would be cool if I made an ency like the history/blueprints/records of an imaginary military base that the person made up with their younger brother when they were little?
and good morning (:
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
Heyo Angel!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
