OOC Let's Chat!

Leo Noxley wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:19 morning everyone!!
Morning!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Lenora

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 15:12 Morning Lenora
It's actually evening here, but good morning, Lils. How are you this morning?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lenora Grace wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 15:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 15:12 Morning Lenora
It's actually evening here, but good morning, Lils. How are you this morning?
Its night here tho....... Sort of okay anyways

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Milicia Vranekova I CANT BREATHE MY THROAT :pepecry: YOU KILLED IT
@Makaio Kāne :P I saw the announcement and I may have smirked again at the mayo one lol
@Charlotte Winfield I just realized you and Cecilia are captains. When'd this happen :o

(actually I knew cecilia was a captain, I think I forgot you were a captain)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 14:23 Good morning hio:)
Reducio
Question! does anyone think it would be cool if I made an ency like the history/blueprints/records of an imaginary military base that the person made up with their younger brother when they were little?
Image posted by the member
that is an amazing idea i would love that ency. the concept pic is awesome
and good morning (:

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Angel!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
hey lily

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock