OOC Let's Chat!

*looks for Colin*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:25
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:19 ROOMIE SPOTTED
WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!
I meant Cece clearly >:(
Did you :pensive: oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
what do you have
No money and coffee

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:40
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:25

WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!
I meant Cece clearly >:(
Did you :pensive: oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
what do you have
No money and coffee
sad life. I'm spending lots of money too :(

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:41
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:40
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:28

I meant Cece clearly >:(
Did you :pensive: oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
what do you have
No money and coffee
sad life. I'm spending lots of money too :(
Is it sad if the money goes towards a very important person; me!

Also I want to stop coughing, whatever this thing is in my throat needs to go.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:44
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:41
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:40
Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34

Did you :pensive: oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
what do you have
No money and coffee
sad life. I'm spending lots of money too :(
Is it sad if the money goes towards a very important person; me!

Also I want to stop coughing, whatever this thing is in my throat needs to go.
aveda throatavra

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. My spells are finally out. You might catch Mr. Tumberton if you wish to try them out.

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio:)
Reducio
Question! does anyone think it would be cool if I made an ency like the history/blueprints/records of an imaginary military base that the person made up with their younger brother when they were little?
Image posted by the member

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
*Flop*

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 12:54
Charlotte Winfield wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 02:35
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 21:23 Good morning ^^
CECE ON-SITE CECE ON-SITE
Charlottes Web!
AW THATโ€™S SO CUTE WHAT

โœฆ"You better start walking. Love takes miles."โœฆ
STA 8 โ”‚ EVA 8 โ”‚ STR 6 โ”‚ WIS 6 โ”‚ ARC 6 โ”‚ ACC 7
โœฆ Inpc / Marcel Cvitkoviฤ‡
โœฆ Shop / The Sculpture Garden