OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 19:07
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:55
Flame Afterglow wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:54
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:48 Night guys!
Night
SOLAR BOY!
SEA-BRAIN!
HRU?!
?UOY DOOG

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 19:09
Flame Afterglow wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 19:07
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:55
Flame Afterglow wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:54
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:49

Night
SOLAR BOY!
SEA-BRAIN!
HRU?!
?UOY DOOG
DOOG OSLA!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 19:05
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 19:03
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:14 Guys…I remember the time when I used to have so many replies, I was frustrated. Now I kinda miss that. All I do now is yap.
Go write something!
I don’t know what to write!!!! Even for solos, Laurie doesn’t have an interesting life, so….
That's easy to fix! Send Laurie to the ball and, if she survives, her life will get real interesting real quick!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally home, now I can chill!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Evening everyone

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Evening!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Evening and hi!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 20:54 Evening and hi!!!
Rosalyn! Hows your birthday?!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|