OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:45 night guys.....
Noooo!! I completed your banner rn

This Shop open for 4 2 guys
Last edited by Emmeline Harris on 17 Apr 2026, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Chevalier wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:04 Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1

Reducio

Image posted by the member


Option 2-
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Mix them

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:26
Vivienne Chevalier wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:04 Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1

Reducio

Image posted by the member


Option 2-
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Mix them
How do i-?

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:48 Night guys!
Night

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:48 Night guys!
Night
SOLAR BOY!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:54
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:48 Night guys!
Night
SOLAR BOY!
SEA-BRAIN!

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:14 Guysโ€ฆI remember the time when I used to have so many replies, I was frustrated. Now I kinda miss that. All I do now is yap.
Go write something!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 19:03
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:14 Guysโ€ฆI remember the time when I used to have so many replies, I was frustrated. Now I kinda miss that. All I do now is yap.
Go write something!
I donโ€™t know what to write!!!! Even for solos, Laurie doesnโ€™t have an interesting life, soโ€ฆ.

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:55
Flame Afterglow wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:54
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:49
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:48 Night guys!
Night
SOLAR BOY!
SEA-BRAIN!
HRU?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.