OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 04:34 Morning Laasya!!


Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:57
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:54
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:47
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:45 Morning... :sleep:
Morning Julia!
:wave: HIII

AHHHHH MY PHONE IS 3 PERCENT!! BYEEEE
AHH! OKAYYY BYYEEE
HIIIII again!! i'm on my laptop now!!
Hiiii

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Imm Backkk for my Banquet!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 04:49 Imm Backkk for my Banquet!
Welcome back

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 04:57
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 04:49 Imm Backkk for my Banquet!
Welcome back
Hii Delilah!!
@Lotus Lively Omg remeber that guy I talked to you about?? I got some things to tell ya

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 05:01
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 04:57
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 04:49 Imm Backkk for my Banquet!
Welcome back
Hii Delilah!!
@Lotus Lively Omg remeber that guy I talked to you about?? I got some things to tell ya
OO do owl me!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 05:05 Morning
Morning Hana!

OOC Let's Chat!
In exactly 20 minutes it's gonna be my golden birthday OOC :)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooh birthday :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes!! I'm so excited I think my mom's gonna take me to a escape room on Sunday and I possibly will go w my crush y'all wish me luck

"I was good. I was really good"