Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

39

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40 hey Astra!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.