12 Nov 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
19
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
17
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
15
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff