Let's Chat!
Either my PC or iNPC will be a woofy!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
See I really like Lotus because he started as a silly alien doodle and I just fell in love with him as a doodle so I had to make him a character and that resulted in me making him a human for the benefit of having a human version of him
Let's Chat!
A very sunny Sunday to all of my favorite students! Keep warm and enjoy the day!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
hiii ugh I'm trying to set up a Wattpad so I can put out my stupid stories out there and I'm having quite the time doing that
Let's Chat!
MAKI MAKI (So nice you have to say it twice)Makaio Kāne wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 04:53 A very sunny Sunday to all of my favorite students! Keep warm and enjoy the day!
|
|
Let's Chat!
Professor!Makaio Kāne wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 04:53 A very sunny Sunday to all of my favorite students! Keep warm and enjoy the day!
Let's Chat!
Yezzz I got my wattpad to work meaning I can add it to my strawpage I'm planning to link on my ency or my Gallery
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!