OOC Let's Chat!

Either my PC or iNPC will be a woofy! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
See I really like Lotus because he started as a silly alien doodle and I just fell in love with him as a doodle so I had to make him a character and that resulted in me making him a human for the benefit of having a human version of him

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
A very sunny Sunday to all of my favorite students! Keep warm and enjoy the day!

OOC Let's Chat!
whenever I see you in the chat, it reminds me that I should do transfiguration homework...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hiii ugh I'm trying to set up a Wattpad so I can put out my stupid stories out there and I'm having quite the time doing that

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 04:53 A very sunny Sunday to all of my favorite students! Keep warm and enjoy the day!
MAKI MAKI (So nice you have to say it twice)

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 04:53 A very sunny Sunday to all of my favorite students! Keep warm and enjoy the day!
Professor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Yezzz I got my wattpad to work meaning I can add it to my strawpage I'm planning to link on my ency or my Gallery

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!