Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

5 (count down now)

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3!

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 almost in the negative

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 (only 99 more to go)

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.