Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

25 yes!

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
24

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
23

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
20

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
19

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
18

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
17

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
16

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])