✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦

Name: Hana Suzuki
Year: 2
House/School: Gryffindor
Your weakest Subject: English
Your subjects Taken: English, Biology, Chemistry.
Any other subject taken: Maths Methods, Specialist Maths, Latin
Your education Level: Student, 10th grade
Additional Notes: those subjects are the one ill take next years so i would like to learn the basics now

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Name: Kennedy Cheek
Year: 1st
House/School: Hufflepuff
Subjects You Can Tutor: Math and English and Biology
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Math=Green, English=Green, Biology=Yellow
Education Level: Student
Additional Notes: I've taken Human Geography, but I don't know if that counts as geography since it was less about land and more about human's development and behaviors on the land? Also as a 'teacher' is it still fine for me to seek help with Spanish homework?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 12:30 Name: Kennedy Cheek
Year: 1st
House/School: Hufflepuff
Subjects You Can Tutor: Math and English and Biology
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst: Math=Green, English=Green, Biology=Yellow
Education Level: Student
Additional Notes: I've taken Human Geography, but I don't know if that counts as geography since it was less about land and more about human's development and behaviors on the land? Also as a 'teacher' is it still fine for me to seek help with Spanish homework?
I believe so

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 10:17 Hi, yes ofc I'll add that now
And yes omg I completely forgot about PE lol
Can you add me as a green in pe i forgot to mention this before hehe

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
✧ Student Registration ✧


Name: Marcella di Angelo
Year: 1st
House/School: Ravenclaw
Your weakest Subject: Tamil Lit, ICT (only the logic gates thing), History (in Tamil), Chemistry
Your subjects Taken: English, Tamil, Eng Lit, Science, Maths, ICT, History (in tamil), Roman Catholicism (in tamil), Entrepreneurship (in tamil),
Any other subject taken: French, Spanish (extra curriculur)
Your education Level: 10th Grader (Srilankan Syllabus) I have no idea how we classify our education syllabus
Additional Notes: Well, people are rarely Tamil here so T-T

✧ Teacher Registration ✧


Name: Marcella di Angelo
Year: 1st
House/School: Ravenclaw
Subjects You Can Tutor: English, Eng Lit, Biology, Tamil Grammer
Colour your confidence: green=English, Biology, Eng Lit, Tamil Grammer| Yellow= Religion, Maths, Tamil Lit | red= Spanish, French, Chemistry
Education Level: 10th grader sri lankan syllabus but I research for fun and know stuff. (Plus i get A in all above mentioned subjects I have claimed that I could tutor)
Additional Notes: I have mentioned subjects that are not in the main post. Is it possible to be added on the main post?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
✧ Teacher Registration ✧


Name: Ava Lynn
Year: First Year
House/School: Ravenclaw
Subjects You Can Tutor: English, Psychology, History, & Philosophy.
Education Level: Bachelor's + Master's [ongoing]
Additional Notes: teacher ooc, so kinda love doing this

sta ⋆ 5 | eva ⋆ 7 | str ⋆ 4
STATS I GOT
wis ⋆ 6 | arc ⋆ 5 | acc ⋆ 3
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
seer | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Name: Dahlia Lee
Year: 1st
House/School: Gryffindor (Hufflepuff IRL ^-^)
Subjects You Can Tutor: currently studying philosophy and linguistics at university level, took extensive coursework in Spanish (bilingual), design tech, English, Japanese, History, SAT (US university entrance exam.) I can also do math but only for lower levels (algebra 1, geometry, SAT-level)
Education Level: entering 2nd year of uni (Scottish MA)
Additional Notes: I'm looking to teach after I graduate so any experience is good <3 I'm from the US originally but attend a UK university

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
Name: Eugenia Smyrnidi
Year: Fourth
House/School: Hufflepuff
Subjects You Can Tutor: Biology, Chemistry, English, Greek (ancient and modern), Math, Physics, History to certain extent, Creative Writing might add more (in terms of biology, I can do a lot for medicine and genetics too)
Colour your confidence: green=best, red=worst:

Green: Biology, Greek, English
Light Green: Chemistry, Physics, Math
Yellow: History, Creative Writing?
Education Level: Student
Additional Notes: I might be confident in teaching certain stuff, but given my education level, sorry if I fail you..
Last edited by Eugenia Smyrnidi on 28 Aug 2026, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

✦ 🅣🅗🅔● 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● 🅗🅤🅑 ✦
@Tes Cadell

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6