~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Name: Andrea Woodsburn
Year: First
Fav Chara: Aang, Zuko, Katara
Personality: Katara?
Bending: Earthbending
Year: First
Fav Chara: Aang, Zuko, Katara
Personality: Katara?
Bending: Earthbending
❛❛ if it's meant to be, it'll be. ❜❜
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Welcome both!!
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Whats status more than Seven. What is a FAQ? Can I be the avatar. Where os your lesson 1?
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
I don’t understand the 1st question. 2nd- Frequently Asked Questions. 3rd- Read the perquisite on the first pageJustin Adams wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 12:01 Whats status more than Seven. What is a FAQ? Can I be the avatar. Where os your lesson 1?
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Ok! Thanks! I actually know Alex OOC and she told me, but thanks!
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Yeah, txs Nick!
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Throws a rock to @Alex Adams
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Defended it with a rock pilar. Huge rock pilars coming from the ground on @James Adams' direction.
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~
Firstly, I'm Justin.
Secondly, I create a rock tent to protect myself. I do a mini earthquake to get to knock @Alex Adams down
Secondly, I create a rock tent to protect myself. I do a mini earthquake to get to knock @Alex Adams down
“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh