~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?

Name: Andrea Woodsburn
Year: First
Fav Chara: Aang, Zuko, Katara
Personality: Katara?
Bending: Earthbending

❛❛ if it's meant to be, it'll be. ❜❜

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Welcome both!!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Whats status more than Seven. What is a FAQ? Can I be the avatar. Where os your lesson 1?

“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Justin Adams wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 12:01 Whats status more than Seven. What is a FAQ? Can I be the avatar. Where os your lesson 1?
I don’t understand the 1st question. 2nd- Frequently Asked Questions. 3rd- Read the perquisite on the first page

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Ok! Thanks! I actually know Alex OOC and she told me, but thanks!

“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Yeah, txs Nick!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Throws a rock to @Alex Adams

“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Defended it with a rock pilar. Huge rock pilars coming from the ground on @James Adams' direction.

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
Firstly, I'm Justin. :bye:

Secondly, I create a rock tent to protect myself. I do a mini earthquake to get to knock @Alex Adams down

“Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely.” - Uncle Iroh

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ sign-up info fun, so why not?
You Earthbenders need some freshness fires tsunamis at @Earthbenders@Justin Adams@Alex Adams

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6