Boys club IC and OOC

Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 05:07 NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

We boys don't join your silly girls club!
Really? Then how come I saw your name in the feminist club?

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam
Boys club IC and OOC
Giselle Lam wrote: 28 May 2024, 10:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 05:07 NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

We boys don't join your silly girls club!
Really? Then how come I saw your name in the feminist club?
Me!? :fear:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Boys club IC and OOC
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23
Giselle Lam wrote: 28 May 2024, 10:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 05:07 NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

We boys don't join your silly girls club!
Really? Then how come I saw your name in the feminist club?
Me!? :fear:
Aww friendly support! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Boys club IC and OOC
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23
Giselle Lam wrote: 28 May 2024, 10:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 05:07 NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

We boys don't join your silly girls club!
Really? Then how come I saw your name in the feminist club?
Me!? :fear:
I can show you if you like.

Image posted by the member
What about this then???????? Isn’t that your name??????????
Last edited by Giselle Lam on 28 May 2024, 16:09, edited 2 times in total.

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam
Boys club IC and OOC
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23
Giselle Lam wrote: 28 May 2024, 10:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 05:07 NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

We boys don't join your silly girls club!
Really? Then how come I saw your name in the feminist club?
Me!? :fear:
Aww friendly support! ^^
Thanks!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam
Boys club IC and OOC
👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Boys club IC and OOC
Giselle Lam wrote: 28 May 2024, 16:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23
Giselle Lam wrote: 28 May 2024, 10:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 05:07 NO GIRLS ALLOWED!

We boys don't join your silly girls club!
Really? Then how come I saw your name in the feminist club?
Me!? :fear:
I can show you if you like.

Image posted by the member
What about this then???????? Isn’t that your name??????????
Colleen hm? Huh... Must be a twin sister or something... :thinking: :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Boys club IC and OOC
I should join cause I'm definitely a guy

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Boys club IC and OOC
This is Not a chat thread. This is a club sign-up. If you wish to chat, Let's chat is always available. Please refrain from messaging again here unless you are signing up

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
Boys club IC and OOC
Name: Cassian Clarke
Year: Third
Reason: IC: heard rumors about a boys dare club and of course Cassian was curious and interested about it. OCC: sounds super fun! And a great way for Cassian to meet new male friends.

Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 9
Abilities: Prodigal DADA | Wandmaker (WRMS) | Calming Presence
Speaking color: #286a80