28 May 2024, 10:47
Boys club
Really? Then how come I saw your name in the feminist club?
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
28 May 2024, 12:23
Boys club
Me!?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 May 2024, 12:45
Boys club
Aww friendly support!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23Me!?![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 May 2024, 16:06
Boys club
I can show you if you like.Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23Me!?![]()

What about this then???????? Isn’t that your name??????????
Last edited by Giselle Lam on 28 May 2024, 16:09, edited 2 times in total.
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
28 May 2024, 16:07
Boys club
Thanks!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:45Aww friendly support!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23Me!?![]()
![]()
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
29 May 2024, 19:28
Boys club
29 May 2024, 19:32
Boys club
Colleen hm? Huh... Must be a twin sister or something...Giselle Lam wrote: 28 May 2024, 16:06I can show you if you like.Colin McCoire wrote: 28 May 2024, 12:23Me!?![]()
What about this then???????? Isn’t that your name??????????
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 May 2024, 23:22
Boys club
I should join cause I'm definitely a guy
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Oct 2024, 10:21
Boys club
Name: Cassian Clarke
Year: Third
Reason: IC: heard rumors about a boys dare club and of course Cassian was curious and interested about it. OCC: sounds super fun! And a great way for Cassian to meet new male friends.
Year: Third
Reason: IC: heard rumors about a boys dare club and of course Cassian was curious and interested about it. OCC: sounds super fun! And a great way for Cassian to meet new male friends.
Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 9 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 9
Abilities: Prodigal DADA | Wandmaker (WRMS) | Calming Presence
Speaking color: #286a80