12 Oct 2022, 00:59
Mafia Club!
@Kim Sato
Can I be taken off the member list, I need a break from so many clubs, I'm in too many and I can't get replies done rn, so I need to cut down on how many I'm in.
Can I be taken off the member list, I need a break from so many clubs, I'm in too many and I can't get replies done rn, so I need to cut down on how many I'm in.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
30 Oct 2022, 15:53
Mafia Club!
By Saturday November 5th, the new meeting for the Fashion Club will be up!
Thank you all for your patience!
I will send out a ping message here in the main signups, the OOC page and ping you all in the post!
EDIT: Sure Keith! I can take you off for now, if you get time again feel free to sign up again!
Thank you all for your patience!
I will send out a ping message here in the main signups, the OOC page and ping you all in the post!
EDIT: Sure Keith! I can take you off for now, if you get time again feel free to sign up again!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
2 Nov 2022, 16:00
Mafia Club!
We have a total of 9 active members including Bailey as the co-leader of the club. The minimum amount of players we need is 10 but I think we can manage to do it with just 9, it might even be a really quick game because of this. Remember to play this game you must remain consistently active so you don't slow the game down. So please constantly check the game once it starts and if you have a special role always check your owls on a consistent basis, so you are up to date.
But before we get started with the game, there are 3 things for all of us to decide upon, which will be decided by polls. The first will be to decide the variation, the second to decide what kind of special roles and the third to decide the format aka 200 w/c rp-post style versus OOC format-style. Once I have the answers from everyone regarding the poll, I will get the game up and started for us!
Once all 9 members have voted, I will write down what variation was decided upon in the OOC thread and the main signup thread and put up the next poll which will ask you guys what kind of special roles you want included in this version. Once I have the answer for that, I will set up the last poll and have you guys decide if you want to do a quick and fast OOC-type of game with no w/c, or if you want to do a rp-post format with the normal 200 w/c game. Once I get the answer for this poll I will set up the thread and we can get the game started! I look forward to having you with us!
The first poll (voting for variation type) can be found in the first post of the club's OOC thread. I wasn't entirely sure how long to make the deadline for the poll so I left it as unlimited days for now.
I didn't want to rush anyone.
Reducio
@Bailey Glade
@EmmaLee LeDames
@Rita Su
@Quinn Root
@Monica Evans
@Kierce Gray
@AngelFyre McCubbin
@David Howard
@Ellie Kinsey
@EmmaLee LeDames
@Rita Su
@Quinn Root
@Monica Evans
@Kierce Gray
@AngelFyre McCubbin
@David Howard
@Ellie Kinsey
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
8 Dec 2022, 15:57
Mafia Club!
Random update which I'm posting here and OOC board for this club. It is still active but I'll probably put it on a short temporary hiatus for now. Since it's during the Christmas holidays IRL which means most people are going to be busy and since this particular game requires you to be extremely active when it starts, I think I'll start this club's activities up starting January 1st, 2023. That way everything will be taken care of by that time for Christmas IRL for people and they will be more likely to be active. However, if you are interested in this club, you can still sign up ahead of time for it! So please do so!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
David Howard
2 Jan 2023, 17:37
Mafia Club!
Give me 1 more week to get caught up everywhere on HiO. Then I can hold the activity check and the polls to see what people want to do. I think people are still away for New Years and stuff but everyone should be back sometime next week so that's when I'll do activity checks and the polls.
EDIT: I think I'll wait until the Christmas/Yule balls are done before starting this club because this club requires you to be present for the entirety to make things run smoothly. With the Christmas/Yule balls going on, along with the Hexwizard Tournament and Fall Ball also going on, I think people would be too busy to commit to this as of right now. So once the Christmas/Yule balls and the Fall Ball are over, I'll be starting this club up. Give people some time to not have as much on their plate.
EDIT: I think I'll wait until the Christmas/Yule balls are done before starting this club because this club requires you to be present for the entirety to make things run smoothly. With the Christmas/Yule balls going on, along with the Hexwizard Tournament and Fall Ball also going on, I think people would be too busy to commit to this as of right now. So once the Christmas/Yule balls and the Fall Ball are over, I'll be starting this club up. Give people some time to not have as much on their plate.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
20 May 2023, 17:00
Mafia Club!
Sure! I haven't gotten this game going for awhile because I've been busy and so have a lot of other people it seems. The game takes a lot of time to commit to and it depends on the people who participate in each game. I'll probably hold an activity check to see who is still available and around for the club sometime in the near future. Then, see when everyone thinks they will be free.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Jan 2024, 03:28
Mafia Club!
Name: Marcie Reaves
Discord: owl
(If you don't have discord, please write owl)
Discord: owl
(If you don't have discord, please write owl)
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
26 Mar 2024, 17:27
Mafia Club!
Name: Name goes here
Discord: estellenyx26
Discord: estellenyx26
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |