1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

It's all good, chief! I'm excited for the duels to begin!
Last edited by Avery Leveret on 1 Mar 2023, 11:52, edited 1 time in total.

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Good. :) I will set up the duels soon. <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Why did this make up if half my notifications 🤣

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
:lol: i don't know.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Rita Su wrote: 1 Mar 2023, 10:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2023, 05:29
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 22:54 This is an idea, is it possible that winning a duel here could earn you a star point to use here?
I like this idea Ava --- and there is, coincidentally enough, a shop that makes and sells cool badges for just this purpose!

As I understand it, PFR has a badge system, and that's what this is borrowed from.

Unless you actually meant "stat", in which case, Kim has already answered!
Aurora Griffith wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 23:03 Can I Flipendo someone now
You can try to flipendo me!

Seriously --- any first year that wants to practice spell casting, I'm willing to RP a practice session with you! Doesn't have to be duelling spells per se. I did one with Janny and it was fun! She managed to spew green sparks all over my feet. I still owe her a box of cupcakes!
Is 2nd year allowed? Maybe we can practice spells together!
Sure!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Guys, Damion is rigging my duel :cry2: (kidding, mostly)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Oh come on Ava! I am not that mean. :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I wouldn’t put it past you :tongueangry: (/j)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
It was all the dice's fault :lol:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
-slides into the chat and :eyes: and then slides back out again-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY