𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
The Velvet box magic chocolates..Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:46So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?
@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner
I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!
Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.
Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll take it
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well be having them come to the Magic Cellar so they can be IC or OOC, I can offer the option on the sign up!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:55Is it like an IC thing or just IC in counter chat?Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:46So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?
@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner
I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!
Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.
Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!
Okie dokie, so for the Fall Menu we have so far:
Magic Soups - Appetizer (Nick)
Entree?
Drinks? - (I assume Bella)
Magic Chocolates - Dessert (Penelope)
Any thing else?
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
The 10×10 is really dangerous..would be better if you also number them..Nick Jameson wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 17:16 Guys which set of Halloween soups should I do
Reducioregular 3x3 grid to be made
5x5 grid:
Or the horrific 10x10 grid
Also SPECIAL PRE-HALLOWEEN SOUP READY TO BR TAKEN
![]()
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
DonePenelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 17:19The 10×10 is really dangerous..would be better if you also number them..Nick Jameson wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 17:16 Guys which set of Halloween soups should I do
Reducioregular 3x3 grid to be made
5x5 grid:
Or the horrific 10x10 grid
Also SPECIAL PRE-HALLOWEEN SOUP READY TO BR TAKEN
![]()

For reference I know that 41 is labelled as 51
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Haha, that's a solid idea!! Penelope better not kill u!! U two r going together then??Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:43Ooh, fun... I'll just search something on pinterest which has ravenclaw blue and fall hues and wear that. Legit last minute outfit, IC too most prob if penelope doesn't kill me earlier for prepping one before handDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:57Hi Aaron!! From when I started chatting here, we've been discussing outfits choices for the ball and party!! I'm really glad u like ur banners!! I was worried that u wouldn't like the simple banner that I made for u
Also your banners were great! I am a simple person, and like they were way more than what I could manage or doHopefully the emoji loads
![]()
Aw!! Everyone on here is super talented w/ coding and graphics, but I'm very glad u like them!! Do come again and spread the word!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah, though we are missing a couple of filler rps in between Like a lotDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 18:22Haha, that's a solid idea!! Penelope better not kill u!! U two r going together then??Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:43Ooh, fun... I'll just search something on pinterest which has ravenclaw blue and fall hues and wear that. Legit last minute outfit, IC too most prob if penelope doesn't kill me earlier for prepping one before handDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:57Hi Aaron!! From when I started chatting here, we've been discussing outfits choices for the ball and party!! I'm really glad u like ur banners!! I was worried that u wouldn't like the simple banner that I made for u
Also your banners were great! I am a simple person, and like they were way more than what I could manage or doHopefully the emoji loads
![]()
Aw!! Everyone on here is super talented w/ coding and graphics, but I'm very glad u like them!! Do come again and spread the word!!
Will spread the word!! I also added your banner in my ency (it's in the bottom with the other ones actually)
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.


