𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Probably. It did say "grab a costume"
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi Aaron!! From when I started chatting here, we've been discussing outfits choices for the ball and party!! I'm really glad u like ur banners!! I was worried that u wouldn't like the simple banner that I made for u
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Opps!! Sorry guys!! Didn't mean to double post!! Is this like triple posting now??
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
It happens lol
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah, it does
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooh, fun... I'll just search something on pinterest which has ravenclaw blue and fall hues and wear that. Legit last minute outfit, IC too most prob if penelope doesn't kill me earlier for prepping one before handDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:57Hi Aaron!! From when I started chatting here, we've been discussing outfits choices for the ball and party!! I'm really glad u like ur banners!! I was worried that u wouldn't like the simple banner that I made for u
Also your banners were great! I am a simple person, and like they were way more than what I could manage or do
Hopefully the emoji loads 
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?
@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner
I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!
Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.
Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Is it like an IC thing or just IC in counter chat?Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:46So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?
@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner
I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!
Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.
Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Special Halloween themed soupsXio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:46So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?
@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner
I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!
Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.
Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!