OOC Let's Chat!

Mr. Gunther. Ms. Willows was tasked with distracting you. It appears you are stuck to me like glue.

OOC Let's Chat!
*plops on top of pillows*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:29 Mr. Gunther. Ms. Willows was tasked with distracting you. It appears you are stuck to me like glue.
Sometimes a man (or boy I guess 😭) needs a father figure in his life when he’s missing one due to being at a boarding school

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.

Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.

Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
Samuel would probably prefer to yeet me into a wall if I ask him to be dad. :pensive:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:37
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.

Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
Samuel would probably prefer to yeet me into a wall if I ask him to be dad. :pensive:
It might be good for him

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.

Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
I was taking a shower!!

And tis my first novella *harrumph*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Winfield wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:39
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:37
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.

Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
Samuel would probably prefer to yeet me into a wall if I ask him to be dad. :pensive:
It might be good for him
Throwing me into a wall might be a good stress reliever but I’m not a dart!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
To be fair that sounds like something a kind of father might do, Mr. Gunther.

Ms. Shephard. Good luck on your novella! Is it more stream of conscience or do you have an outline?

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:48 To be fair that sounds like something a kind of father might do, Mr. Gunther.

Ms. Shephard. Good luck on your novella! Is it more stream of conscience or do you have an outline?
What would you do

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark