Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. Ms. Willows was tasked with distracting you. It appears you are stuck to me like glue.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
*plops on top of pillows*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Sometimes a man (or boy I guessMakaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:29 Mr. Gunther. Ms. Willows was tasked with distracting you. It appears you are stuck to me like glue.
) needs a father figure in his life when he’s missing one due to being at a boarding school
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.
Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Samuel would probably prefer to yeet me into a wall if I ask him to be dad.Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.
Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
It might be good for himVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:37Samuel would probably prefer to yeet me into a wall if I ask him to be dad.Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.
Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.![]()
| ✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦ STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7 |
Let's Chat!
I was taking a shower!!Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.
Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.
And tis my first novella *harrumph*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Throwing me into a wall might be a good stress reliever but I’m not a dart!Charlotte Winfield wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:39It might be good for himVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:37Samuel would probably prefer to yeet me into a wall if I ask him to be dad.Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:35 Ms. Shephard has ignored my question. -5 points to Hufflepuff.
Mr. Gunther. Have you tried Mr. Sauber? I hear he might be looking to adopt.![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
To be fair that sounds like something a kind of father might do, Mr. Gunther.
Ms. Shephard. Good luck on your novella! Is it more stream of conscience or do you have an outline?
Ms. Shephard. Good luck on your novella! Is it more stream of conscience or do you have an outline?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
What would you doMakaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 03:48 To be fair that sounds like something a kind of father might do, Mr. Gunther.
Ms. Shephard. Good luck on your novella! Is it more stream of conscience or do you have an outline?
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark