Children Of Chaos

Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:56
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 16:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:48 Tomorrow's a half day!!
We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
I go to a coaching and they're just giving us a half day instead of a full holiday I'm so mad😭
Omg, it's sooo irritating when coachings do that, it's like they don't even know what holidays are

β˜†Quaere Et Invenies"--"Seek and you shall findβ˜†
My ency Shop-Stellar SoirΓ©e Shop's Gallery[/color]

Children Of Chaos
Avery Abernathy wrote: Today, 18:52
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:18 6:50 I start from home till.1:40

But during board year school used to be till..7pm
Whatt!! That late!! My school's till 12:30 for higher grades, and during my previous board yr it was till 2
T-T

GOOD NIGHT YA'LL

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 19:52
Avery Abernathy wrote: Today, 18:52
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:18 6:50 I start from home till.1:40

But during board year school used to be till..7pm
Whatt!! That late!! My school's till 12:30 for higher grades, and during my previous board yr it was till 2
T-T

GOOD NIGHT YA'LL
Night Lope! <3

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Y’all, my school starts at 8:30, but I leave the house 6:50 bcs the bus comes like, at 7 and then it’s a loooooong ride. We finish at 15:30 usually and if I’ve got afternoon elective classes, it ends at 17:00. Then normally I’d be home by tgen. Otherwise I’m home 18:30 :'( :'(

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|

Children Of Chaos
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 54 minutes ago Y’all, my school starts at 8:30, but I leave the house 6:50 bcs the bus comes like, at 7 and then it’s a loooooong ride. We finish at 15:30 usually and if I’ve got afternoon elective classes, it ends at 17:00. Then normally I’d be home by tgen. Otherwise I’m home 18:30 :'( :'(
THAT'S SUCH A LONG TIME I feel sorry for you T-T

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

Children Of Chaos
Hello

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Children Of Chaos
Hey nick!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Oo, what's going on in here?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Children Of Chaos
Nothinggggg

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: 49 minutes ago Hey nick!
Since when did your pfp say devil child on it?

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6