Children Of Chaos

Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 12:59
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that
And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dad :tongue3:
Dad is... absent
Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!
Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them all

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:16
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 12:59
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that
And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dad :tongue3:
Dad is... absent
Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!
Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them all
Oh, c'mon, I'm WAY cooler and better than Chris. I have style. IM CRINE

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
8)

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 15:37
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:16
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 12:59
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50
Nicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40

And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dad :tongue3:
Dad is... absent
Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!
Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them all
Oh, c'mon, I'm WAY cooler and better than Chris. I have style. IM CRINE
Sureeeeeee. You think just as highly of yourself as she does. Honestly I cant tell the difference between you two :lol:

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:48 Tomorrow's a half day!!
We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:54
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 15:37
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:16
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 12:59
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50
Dad is... absent
Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!
Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them all
Oh, c'mon, I'm WAY cooler and better than Chris. I have style. IM CRINE
Sureeeeeee. You think just as highly of yourself as she does. Honestly I cant tell the difference between you two :lol:
UGH, SHUT UP ALREADY!!! :rofl:

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 47 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:48 Tomorrow's a half day!!
We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
Ofc i did! And i am sooooo thankful because it was all subjects that day.... Imagine the horror

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 47 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:48 Tomorrow's a half day!!
We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
Fridays a holiday?! The only reason Im getting off Friday is because it's my youngest sister's bday. Turnign 3

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: 37 minutes ago
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 47 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:48 Tomorrow's a half day!!
We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
Fridays a holiday?! The only reason Im getting off Friday is because it's my youngest sister's bday. Turnign 3
oh, no, national holiday~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9