Children Of Chaos
Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them allNicola Parker wrote: Today, 12:59Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50Dad is... absentNicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dadOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that![]()
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Children Of Chaos
Oh, c'mon, I'm WAY cooler and better than Chris. I have style. IM CRINEWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:16Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them allNicola Parker wrote: Today, 12:59Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50Dad is... absentNicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dadOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that![]()
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
Sureeeeeee. You think just as highly of yourself as she does. Honestly I cant tell the difference between you twoNicola Parker wrote: Today, 15:37Oh, c'mon, I'm WAY cooler and better than Chris. I have style. IM CRINEWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:16Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them allNicola Parker wrote: Today, 12:59Not everyone's dad, my dad! He'll sue u all!!!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 06:50Dad is... absentNicola Parker wrote: Yesterday, 20:40
And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dad![]()
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Children Of Chaos
We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
Children Of Chaos
UGH, SHUT UP ALREADY!!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:54Sureeeeeee. You think just as highly of yourself as she does. Honestly I cant tell the difference between you twoNicola Parker wrote: Today, 15:37Oh, c'mon, I'm WAY cooler and better than Chris. I have style. IM CRINEWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:16Oooo how scary!!! Who are you? Chris Hargensen from Carrie? I mean.... she also told them her daddy will sue them all![]()
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
Ofc i did! And i am sooooo thankful because it was all subjects that day.... Imagine the horrorLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 16:14We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Fridays a holiday?! The only reason Im getting off Friday is because it's my youngest sister's bday. Turnign 3Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 16:14We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Children Of Chaos
oh, no, national holiday~Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:24Fridays a holiday?! The only reason Im getting off Friday is because it's my youngest sister's bday. Turnign 3Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 16:14We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Yayaya..tomorrow is the last day of the month so a half day..Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 16:14We got friday, a national holiday!!!!
U got it too @Lily Clarke?