Children Of Chaos

Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07

MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
i am feeling so good omg, i mean, i wrote 300 words for that divorce thingy
why the hell does my brain start working when its 1 am?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07

MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: 57 minutes ago
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08

I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!
chillax gurl, she didnt walk you over now, did she?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: 57 minutes ago
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08

I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!
Nicola, Ifi wouldn’t be proud if u didn’t hex Willow too!

Willow, please don’t step over ppl

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Children Of Chaos
Nicola Parker wrote: 57 minutes ago
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08

I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!
Lily's right. Also, please don't insult each other like that :'(
ik it's hopefully all jokes but I mean it, plz

Oooh fun Lils!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
... so you see that I'm actually a good person, sorry, Willow. Now get out of my way.

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 54 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: 57 minutes ago
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14

How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!
Lily's right. Also, please don't insult each other like that :'(
ik it's hopefully all jokes but I mean it, plz

Oooh fun Lils!
MOOOOMMMMM SHE"S BEIG DRAMATIC!!!1!! SHE CALLED ME BLIND! AND I WASNT TRYING TO STEP ON HER! I DIDNT SEE HER

Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 54 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: 57 minutes ago
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14

How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reason
1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!
Nicola, Ifi wouldn’t be proud if u didn’t hex Willow too!

Willow, please don’t step over ppl
SHE HEXED ME?!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: 52 minutes ago
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 54 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: 57 minutes ago
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 58 minutes ago
Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:19

1. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?

Night Lily!
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!
Lily's right. Also, please don't insult each other like that :'(
ik it's hopefully all jokes but I mean it, plz

Oooh fun Lils!
MOOOOMMMMM SHE"S BEIG DRAMATIC!!!1!! SHE CALLED ME BLIND! AND I WASNT TRYING TO STEP ON HER! I DIDNT SEE HER
I apologized and she keeps going! Who's the dramatic one now?

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"

Children Of Chaos
Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 48 minutes ago Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that
And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dad :tongue3:

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"