Let's Chat!
TW teeth
I got this guy today cause he called to me plus I like his teeth
Reducio

I got this guy today cause he called to me plus I like his teeth
Let's Chat!
OMG I want one of those. Buuuuttt tid be so judged in my house for itLotus Lively wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 03:28 TW teethReducio
I got this guy today cause he called to me plus I like his teeth
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I'm judged for pretty much being me in my house, everyone is different.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I don't have a name for him yet also my mom thinks that his name is the brand that makes them also i don't have a name for himBree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 03:31OMG I want one of those. Buuuuttt tid be so judged in my house for itLotus Lively wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 03:28 TW teethReducio
I got this guy today cause he called to me plus I like his teeth
Let's Chat!
it is pretty cool!! we are all playing with water and colours. I want to play too....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:21You've got this, I believe in you! I don't know much about Holi, but it sounds like a pretty cool holiday!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:19 Bro, Holi is tomorrow and my main exam is the next day![]()
![]()
I want to celebrate it as well........
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*shivers* i just had a horrible dream that i got called by a scammer 27 times and then somehow they managed to break in (alll a dream)
Let's Chat!
OofEmiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:21 *shivers* i just had a horrible dream that i got called by a scammer 27 times and then somehow they managed to break in (alll a dream)
Let's Chat!
like they called me 27 times then somehow found my house- (still talking about my dream) it was horrid- but good thing i woke up lol
Let's Chat!
Here where I live, not many people play with colours Only the migrants from North India do, but I wanna play someday.Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 03:43it is pretty cool!! we are all playing with water and colours. I want to play too....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:21You've got this, I believe in you! I don't know much about Holi, but it sounds like a pretty cool holiday!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:19 Bro, Holi is tomorrow and my main exam is the next day![]()
![]()
I want to celebrate it as well........
Anyways, Happy Holi!