Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:04*wink wink*Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone!![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Bro, Holi is tomorrow and my main exam is the next day
I want to celebrate it as well........
I want to celebrate it as well........
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You've got this, I believe in you! I don't know much about Holi, but it sounds like a pretty cool holiday!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:19 Bro, Holi is tomorrow and my main exam is the next day![]()
![]()
I want to celebrate it as well........
Let's Chat!
Yep! Hope you like it!!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:46o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13Replied!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:03Take your time :3
@Elowin Prankhurst Look!
Reducio
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I DO!! HHAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ORDER AT MY SHOP??Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:41Yep! Hope you like it!!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:46o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13Replied!
@Elowin Prankhurst Look!
Reducio
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Yay!!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:44I DO!! HHAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ORDER AT MY SHOP??Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:41Yep! Hope you like it!!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:46o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!
I have to pull it up on my phone. The images blocked on my computer
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
OH NO!!Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:46Yay!!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:44I DO!! HHAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ORDER AT MY SHOP??Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:41Yep! Hope you like it!!!
I have to pull it up on my phone. The images blocked on my computer
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:07Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:04*wink wink*Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone!![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
Let's Chat!
Hiiii!!! How are you doing, Lotus?
