Let's Chat!
Gn!
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
I'll let you finish it and then read the whole thing in one shot lolLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:36It is I've still got 2 more parts to put out on it but I've got it linked in my encyFawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:26I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds funLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
I feel happier having these checked 
Yes I know it says no pay under my name. I specifically had it in the formula to say that. I'm not paying myself lol.
Reducio

Yes I know it says no pay under my name. I specifically had it in the formula to say that. I'm not paying myself lol.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Nawh dude read it cause it's gonna be a bit before I can write more im starting to get busy again ;n;Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:41I'll let you finish it and then read the whole thing in one shot lolLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:36It is I've still got 2 more parts to put out on it but I've got it linked in my encyFawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:26I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds funLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
Let's Chat!
I just read the lastest one!! I love the coding!!!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:43 I feel happier having these checked
Reducio
Yes I know it says no pay under my name. I specifically had it in the formula to say that. I'm not paying myself lol.
Let's Chat!
Then I'll read it tomorrow evening or sometime then lolLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:45Nawh dude read it cause it's gonna be a bit before I can write more im starting to get busy again ;n;Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:41I'll let you finish it and then read the whole thing in one shot lolLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:36It is I've still got 2 more parts to put out on it but I've got it linked in my encyFawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:26I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds funLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58
I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
You should like it, its your article! But yes, you all did a great job!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Good on you. Just read it, and it was great!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:43 I feel happier having these checked
Reducio
Yes I know it says no pay under my name. I specifically had it in the formula to say that. I'm not paying myself lol.
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
To be honest- I've forgotten i'd written *that* much!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:51 You should like it, its your article! But yes, you all did a great job!