OOC Let's Chat!

Night everyone! :lookdown: :lookdown: :lookdown:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:39 Night everyone! :lookdown: :lookdown: :lookdown:
Gn!

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:36
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:26
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:56

Ooh hey Fawks!
How have you been!
I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds fun
It is I've still got 2 more parts to put out on it but I've got it linked in my ency
I'll let you finish it and then read the whole thing in one shot lol

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel happier having these checked :D
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Yes I know it says no pay under my name. I specifically had it in the formula to say that. I'm not paying myself lol.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:41
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:36
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:26
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:57

How have you been!
I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds fun
It is I've still got 2 more parts to put out on it but I've got it linked in my ency
I'll let you finish it and then read the whole thing in one shot lol
Nawh dude read it cause it's gonna be a bit before I can write more im starting to get busy again ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:43 I feel happier having these checked :D
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Yes I know it says no pay under my name. I specifically had it in the formula to say that. I'm not paying myself lol.
I just read the lastest one!! I love the coding!!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:45
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:41
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:36
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:26
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58

I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds fun
It is I've still got 2 more parts to put out on it but I've got it linked in my ency
I'll let you finish it and then read the whole thing in one shot lol
Nawh dude read it cause it's gonna be a bit before I can write more im starting to get busy again ;n;
Then I'll read it tomorrow evening or sometime then lol

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
You should like it, its your article! But yes, you all did a great job!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:43 I feel happier having these checked :D
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Yes I know it says no pay under my name. I specifically had it in the formula to say that. I'm not paying myself lol.
Good on you. Just read it, and it was great!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:51 You should like it, its your article! But yes, you all did a great job!
To be honest- I've forgotten i'd written *that* much!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP