OOC Let's Chat!

Morning all!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 09:54 Morning all!
good morning? (its night where i am) what u doin?

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh… I just got out of bed >D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:05 Oh… I just got out of bed >D
lol, im still sitting in a carpark waiting for my friend (who lives like 50 mins away) to come pick me up bc he's the only one who can pick me up (My parents r sleeping and he's the only one who can drive) 😭👍👍👍

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no! I hope he arrives soon! :shock:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:09 Oh no! I hope he arrives soon! :shock:
Yeah I live in a reeeeaally sketchy town so I can’t walk anywhere without dying 😊 sigh, I love my town it’s amazing soooo safeee

OOC Let's Chat!
😅 I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13 😅 I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
lol I’m jealous if I go outside I’ll get curb stomped, like I just wanted to go get a new CD leave me aloneeee 😞

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13 😅 I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
I'm in one of the safest cities in the world

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
[Redacted – Accidental Double Post, Sorry!]
Last edited by Julia Evans on 3 Mar 2026, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency