Let's Chat!
Morning all!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
good morning? (its night where i am) what u doin?
Let's Chat!
Oh… I just got out of bed >D
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
lol, im still sitting in a carpark waiting for my friend (who lives like 50 mins away) to come pick me up bc he's the only one who can pick me up (My parents r sleeping and he's the only one who can drive)



Let's Chat!
Oh no! I hope he arrives soon!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Yeah I live in a reeeeaally sketchy town so I can’t walk anywhere without dying
sigh, I love my town it’s amazing soooo safeee
Let's Chat!
I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
lol I’m jealous if I go outside I’ll get curb stomped, like I just wanted to go get a new CD leave me aloneeeeMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
Let's Chat!
I'm in one of the safest cities in the worldMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:13I am genuinely so happy to be living in a decently safe city
Let's Chat!
[Redacted – Accidental Double Post, Sorry!]
Last edited by Julia Evans on 3 Mar 2026, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.