OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:51 Hwru Lotus?
Doin good should be asleep lolz
Hruu
lol twin i should be sleepin too

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:51 Hwru Lotus?
Doin good should be asleep lolz
Hruu
Lol go to bedddd
I'm good too thanks

@Isabeau Nevara
GIRL GO TO BED!!!

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeps in* :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:59
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:51 Hwru Lotus?
Doin good should be asleep lolz
Hruu
Lol go to bedddd
I'm good too thanks

@Isabeau Nevara
GIRL GO TO BED!!!
hmmm nahhh im busy on pinterest girl

JOsEPh

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
greetings and salutations

OOC Let's Chat!
greetings Cirrus

(edit from before: i can sleepy now that i've compiled baddie faceclaims for Isa's family)

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
HiYa IsAbEaU :wow:
And hiiiii Circuss AHEM Cirrusssss :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
heya JoSEpH!! How've u been?

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:03
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:58
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:57 Ben is Brad
Vlad is bad
Colin's gone barking mad

:cute:
:lol:

@Lotus Lively responding to your owl now!
Take your time :3
Replied!


@Elowin Prankhurst Look!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I finished my boxing class half an hour ago and no one is here to pick me up I’m sitting in the dark lol and I’m in a really sketchy town so I can’t walk home without being curb stomped 🤣