Let's Chat!
lol twin i should be sleepin too
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Lol go to bedddd
I'm good too thanks
@Isabeau Nevara
GIRL GO TO BED!!!
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
*peeps in*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
hmmm nahhh im busy on pinterest girlTes Cadell wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:02Lol go to bedddd
I'm good too thanks
@Isabeau Nevara
GIRL GO TO BED!!!
JOsEPh
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
greetings Cirrus
(edit from before: i can sleepy now that i've compiled baddie faceclaims for Isa's family)
(edit from before: i can sleepy now that i've compiled baddie faceclaims for Isa's family)
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
HiYa IsAbEaU
And hiiiii Circuss AHEM Cirrusssss
And hiiiii Circuss AHEM Cirrusssss
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
heya JoSEpH!! How've u been?
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13Replied!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:03Take your time :3
@Elowin Prankhurst Look!
Reducio
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
I finished my boxing class half an hour ago and no one is here to pick me up I’m sitting in the dark lol and I’m in a really sketchy town so I can’t walk home without being curb stomped
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ