Let's Chat!
Chat is alive!
Let's Chat!
If you left me here by myself I would strangle you!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:15 I promise I will stick aroundEven when you want me to leave xD
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 2 Mar 2026, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
chat deserves life
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Yes!
Let's Chat!
Oh you are very welcome!
There is no getting rid of me now
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
You and me should totally pull a prank together sometime!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome!There is no getting rid of me now
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
We should… Send me an owl and we will plan a great one!Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:21You and me should totally pull a prank together sometime!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome!There is no getting rid of me now
![]()
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Same.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:14Hungry lolAvery Gray wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:08 Wow. I've rarely been on these last couple days.
I'm currently working on a super fun project with a couple people from here and keep lurking here but never posting!
How have y'all been?
I didn't eat much for lunch today, so now I'm hungry.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 2 Mar 2026, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I should really get back into the swing of things.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.