Let's Chat!
Your banners are so good!
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6 Ellie PC wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5 | ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ⠀⠀ |
Let's Chat!
Let me know when the time comes, who knows our charries will both be there! I'm still considering when exactly I'll create my inpc... if I should do it once Zephy is in the 4th year. I'm not in a hurry.Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:55I need to read all the lore again, while not being half asleep, to be sure but I think it might be mine too O.O But I still have like… four months, so no decision will be made in haste xDZephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:53But might start as a first year though, let's see!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 You should go to Ilvermorny! If it's a girl, Summer could use some girl friends!
Me tooIt's my first choice actually hahahahah but I'm open to other schools
![]()
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Maybe they will! I am in no hurry either, as I too have some big plans for this one to see through first!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Same! We'll talk in the future about thisMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 00:02 Maybe they will! I am in no hurry either, as I too have some big plans for this one to see through first!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Heck yeah!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I'm not in a big hurry for Lotus, so yeah, he'll be around a while. Which means, technically it will be a while before my inpc
Let's Chat!
Hiii guyzz happy Fridayyy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
pretty banner
Let's Chat!
sadly still thursday for me
Let's Chat!
*sighs*
Tomorrow is gonna be busy...
Can't wait for the weekend!
Tomorrow is gonna be busy...
Can't wait for the weekend!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
