OOC Let's Chat!

oohh y'all talking about inpc...I've been deciding which school to put my next character and this time I'd like to have a girl character :D Three months to go I think :P

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
I have to wait until August I think before I can make mine. I already have a school in mind

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:37 oohh y'all talking about inpc...I've been deciding which school to put my next character and this time I'd like to have a girl character :D Three months to go I think :P
castelo castelo castelo

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'll probably make my inpc around Lotus's grad year I don't want to end up deactivating/ Decommissioning lotus to make a whole other inpc After my next one kind of takes this place in hogwarts bc I've put so much time and effort into Lotus ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo, iNPC talk!

Previously: Logan Baird
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:34 Well my inpc alr has a backstory and he's gonna go to Koldovstoretz Tho logically speaking, I still have to write a lot more Like His special talent and the part where he transfers from Koldovstoretz to Hogwarts
oh no, is lotus going to leave Hogwarts than if your inpc is coming?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I have been wondering, for when I do make my inpc, since they'll be fully human, where would I apply for talents like muggle condition?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:40
Lotus Lively wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:34 Well my inpc alr has a backstory and he's gonna go to Koldovstoretz Tho logically speaking, I still have to write a lot more Like His special talent and the part where he transfers from Koldovstoretz to Hogwarts
oh no, is lotus going to leave Hogwarts than if your inpc is coming?
Yeah cause I want lotus to do something with the Ministry of magic but I fully intend to keep lotus around for a long while in hogwarts cause I'm still figuring things out on here and i love lotus very much

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:38
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:37 oohh y'all talking about inpc...I've been deciding which school to put my next character and this time I'd like to have a girl character :D Three months to go I think :P
castelo castelo castelo

Hahah I've been seeing Castelo around here, I'll put that into consideration. Been planning for that character for a while now. Will need to read more about inpc first :grin:

I still have major plot twist for this dude so for now I'll focus on that. ;)

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
You should go to Ilvermorny! If it's a girl, Summer could use some girl friends!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿